Skriv svar

TORTOCHAUX Decencants in France

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
jheinecke
female
Släktträd: Grafisk
Sökning: Grafik
Visa deras familjeträd.
I'm looking for decendants of Robert Tortochaux and (Rose L N Spencer b.1911) known as Noreen TORTOCHAUX SPENCER. Noreen died 2002. Funeral service was in Thorey-sur-Ouche. I don't know when Robert Tortochaux died? Children were: Roland, Liliane and Daniel Tortochaux.
Noreen's mother was a Lucy Bond born in York England. Her father was Frederick Spencer born Lambeth England. The family lived in York, Darlington and London. Noreen was on the stage before she married and moved to France.
Please get in touch with a Bond decendant in Australia trying to find Bond decendants all over the world.
Please note I do not speak French!
hsissi
female
I've read a message for looking descendants of Robert Tortochaux and Noreen Spencer Tortochaux. My name is Elisabeth (Sissi) and I am their granddaughter . Robert died in Draveil near Paris at the age of 88 few years before Noreen.
Unfortunately this message was written in 2009 . I really hope to have news from Jheinecke Or someone else (cousin?).
I'm 59 years old and I live in Burgundy .
jheinecke
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Hello Sissi, I am so glad you found this message. My email is remle2 @ bigpond.com then we can talk about the Spencer and lucy Bond family
Cheers now Jenni❤️
johnbond
male
Visa deras familjeträd.
hello,

i am researching the Bond family

are you as well ?
lebiffleur
male
Robert's son Daniel lived in Combs-la-Ville, around 15km away from Draveil. He died in 2018. He has two children, Olivier (born 1976) and Fabrice (born 1981).
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Family History Searches"