Skriv svar

Will birth certificates from France list parents names?

trclutegates62
female
Släktträd: Grafisk
Sökning: Grafik
Visa deras familjeträd.
My great grandfather, Eugene Irenee Pasquelin, was born in Courtemaux,45320, Loiret, Centre, France on Dec 15, 1877. His mother is Leontine Pasquelin (my great great grandmother) was born Oct 22, 1859 in the same place. I’m trying to find Eugene’s birth certificate or record of birth to locate the fathers name. Leontine married another man in 1897, Marie Baptiste Gustave Lecuyer then they both immigrated to Alberta Canada in 1902. I’m having difficulty in finding records for any type of records (birth, death or marriage) for Courtemaux, Loiret, Centre, France, please help!
Thank you,
Tracy Clute Gates
Oregistrerad användare (etercier)
jpschuck
jpschuck
Släktträd: Grafisk
Sökning: Grafik
Visa deras familjeträd.
trclutegates62 skrev: 04 juli 2021, 05:43 My great grandfather, Eugene Irenee Pasquelin, was born in Courtemaux,45320, Loiret, Centre, France on Dec 15, 1877. His mother is Leontine Pasquelin (my great great grandmother) was born Oct 22, 1859 in the same place. I’m trying to find Eugene’s birth certificate or record of birth to locate the fathers name. Leontine married another man in 1897, Marie Baptiste Gustave Lecuyer then they both immigrated to Alberta Canada in 1902. I’m having difficulty in finding records for any type of records (birth, death or marriage) for Courtemaux, Loiret, Centre, France, please help!
Thank you,
Tracy Clute Gates
As indicated in the records provided by Emmanuelle, Eugène Irénée's father is unknown. The birth was declared by Leontine's father. There is an annotation stating that Eugène Irénée was later officially recognized by Leontine as her son (which was the regular procedure at the time, when a child was born without being recognized by his father).

Marie Baptiste Gustave Lecuyer was the first husband of Leontine, as she is designated as "demoiselle" (unmarried lady), not as 'veuve' (widowed).
Cordialement
Jean-Philippe
Skriv svar

Återgå till "France"