Skriv svar

francois. leona. franck odette Alcouffe .

ladychrissieofdunan
female
Släktträd: Grafisk
Sökning: Grafik
Visa deras familjeträd.
Hi. Francois alcouffe was born in villefranche De rouergue in aveyron in 1875 . He married Leona Guillon in Kampala in 1812 . they had a few children leona. and Franck . a few children died of dysentery whilst in uganda there could be other children but don't know too much .we think he was an industialist whilst there . Looking to find out when they moved back to Marseille France . any kind of info on their family , which is my husbands ancestors . thanks
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Sökning: Text
Visa deras familjeträd.
It would be very hard for François to marry in 1812 if he was born 63 years later in 1875.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

Here is his military records:

http://archives.aveyron.fr/ark:/11971/vta9532683738edcfa7/daoloc/0#id:969406426

Probably another child here:

phgervais.free.fr/fiche_deces.php?id=535672

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Francois marcel was married in 1812 in Kampala east Africa . To Leona guillon (guillot ) they had a few children ,some of which died of dysentery . There was no age on marriage cert . They then are French nationals on the. ificates . As Kampala was a British colony at that time .until it’s independence . I don’t know when Francois moved back to Marseille were it seems the family lived until their deaths . I can’t find a lot of info on the normal ancestry sites ,this is the best one for the French archives . I know more of his family in aveyron than of him ? Did they reside in Marseille ? Why choose Marseille instead of aveyron where he was born . . Thanks
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Hi sorry I was half a sleep ,it should be married in 1912 in Kampala only a century later lol .
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Hello , I’m sorry my eyesight is not the best and my iPad won’t translate the document to English , if you can give me a pointer I would be grateful thanks Chrissie
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
I understand the small petit corpse , but don’t understand the full sentence .have tried to translate the words but they don’t make any sense , maybe you could tell me I would be grateful . Regards a Chrissie unless I’m not tying in the correct words lol
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
To me it looks like he is at a property ,where he has bought a small copse (body ) unless one of the words means drunk as I say my comprehension of French is very little , I’m hoping my speech is better lol
olaf8514
female
Marcellin bought a property in this village.
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
It’s a good job you have translated my French is shocking I will start learning again first thing Monday . So the small copse is perhaps the land or part of the home lol? My husband howled with laughter when I mentioned buying a small corpse hehe he .I took the sentences as read lol thanks so much for that , so he did have a home . That’s great stuff . Thanks so much for finding that .
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Can I just ask as my husband has just asked why would the newspaper put that about him in as a piece of news ? Thanks
olaf8514
female
This newspaper is intended for Auvergnats who live in Paris and gives them all the news from their villages. The seller is Firmin SOULLE and the buyer is Marcellin.The property was located at Mas d'Aymon near the village of Toulonjac
Capture d’écran 2022-10-14 202842.jpg
Best
ladychrissieofdunan
female
Visa deras familjeträd.
Good evening , it’s very kind of you to take the time to do that with the picture , I have Google earth so will do a search . So Marcellin did go back to the area . As his parents were from la fouillade Aveyron we are trying to get a picture of what happened to him when he left east Africa , as I can’t find any passenger records of any of them returning from Kampala . So we have to try and track his movements in a way , if you get my meaning , please excuse my English , I would write in French but as you can see it’s quite horrendous . Lol so it’s great to see he did get to at least reside in the area and buy somewhere . It s great that people in Paris had their own local paper about all their villages how quaint ! I suppose if they were homesick it would help .
Skriv svar

Återgå till "All countries"