Skriv svar

Mathurin Charles Leon LAINE

delainefamily
female
Släktträd: Grafisk
Visa deras familjeträd.
Hi
I have just entered new information on the Familypedia site regarding Mathurin's whaling years including dates of voyages; ship names; destinations; Master of vessel and Disarmament notes regarding Mathurin from Le Havre on the ship 'Asia'. These show when Mathurin disembarked in the Bay of Islands.
Regards, Susan Mills.

crasy003
female
Hello fellow DeLaine decedents!!

I have finally found this post! I got an email notification for it last June, and I never saw it again!! I am Sara, and I was lucky enough to get in contact with Susan Mills early last year while she was in France, and have been trying to get the low down on what was found out!! My son and I went to West Terrace Cemetery to try and locate Mathurin's grave site, but couldn't find it! Does anyone happen to know the location? We looked at hundreds of graves and gave up!

I see there are a number of people on this forum I haven't met, who are also decedent's of Arthur? Arthur's daughter Luna was my great grandma. She grew up in the house on De Laine Ave, Edwardstown.

I am going to read this thread properly now.. I see my name was mentioned a few times lol. I'm just glad I finally found this thread again!

Sara.

crasy003
female
"As in my previous post, my husband is from the Arthur Edward line. We are in Adelaide. Ian is one of 5 sons of Jean and Colin DeLaine."

Hi Sandy!

I have just found a photo of your husband, Colin on page 181 of the family history book.. the photo was taken at my Grandma's house in Jan 1999 :D :D My family branch is Arthur - Luna Giles - Betty Andrews - Cathryn Craig - me! (page 192)

Sara.

Skriv svar

Återgå till "Emigration – Ship Lists "